The following steps were completed with version 2.6.43.x of UP Studio, please note that older version will look different.
1. Open the main workspace by clicking on the UP cube
2. Open the maintenance menu
3. Select the material type drop-down box
4. Scroll to the bottom and select "Customized" and click edit
5. Click on materials on the top left and select the material you want to create a copy of, in this case I am using ABS.
6. click the "+" button and select the new material.
7. To change the temperature of the print head, select the left option and for the platform temperature select the right option