If you are getting the error model out of print range there are two possible causes. An issue with the model or the printer and/or software.
- Load the bunny.stl available from our website under Support
- Try printing the bunny, if it is successful the issue is with your model.
- Check the model for any 'dots' or other sections that shouldn't be there. An example is noise from a 3D scan in the far corner.
- If the bunny still gives the error
- Check that the Z-resolution under '3D Print' -> 'Setup' has a value
- Reset the platform height
Last updated: Dale 5/12/13